Welcome to the IT Services Portal (beta)
The Michigan IT Services Portal (beta) is designed to be an online interface for all IT services at the University of Michigan, and a shared services resource for all campus IT providers. The idea is to remove barriers and offer a single location for ordering IT services and getting help.
Find Services for You
Find Services by Category
Find Help Articles in the IT Knowledgebase
- Services for...
- Services by Category
- All Services
Need to Manage MiServer, MiDatabase or
M Cloud services?
Click Log In above to get started.
Status of IT Services
- Emergency Maintenance: Data Center Services, MACC
- Service Degradation: U-M Google
- Emergency Maintenance: Desktop Virtualization
- Service Degradation: Splunk
- Scheduled Maintenance: Shapiro UPS Removal
- Scheduled Maintenance: In-building Networks, COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
- Scheduled Maintenance: wallace, DNS changes via BlueCat
- Scheduled Maintenance: MiWorkspace