Welcome to the IT Services Portal (beta)
The Michigan IT Services Portal (beta) is designed to be an online interface for all IT services at the University of Michigan, and a shared services resource for all campus IT providers. The idea is to remove barriers and offer a single location for ordering IT services and getting help.
Find Services for You
Find Services by Category
Find Help Articles in the IT Knowledgebase
- Services for...
- Services by Category
- All Services
Need to Manage MiServer, MiDatabase or
M Cloud services?
Click Log In above to get started.
Status of IT Services
- Unscheduled Outage: Enterprise Data Service
- Unscheduled Outage: In-building Networks, Ruthven Museum Network is Down
- Emergency Maintenance: SEB Electrical Outage
- Unscheduled Outage: Identity and Access Management Application Services
- Scheduled Maintenance: In-building Networks, Internet, Francis Thomas Jr. Public Health WIFI upgrade
- Scheduled Maintenance: In-building Networks, COLLEGE OF PHARMACY BUILDING
- Scheduled Maintenance: Switch Cutover at USB - Closet 4110C
- Scheduled Maintenance: Taubman Biomedical networks