Welcome to the IT Services Portal (beta)
The Michigan IT Services Portal (beta) is designed to be an online interface for all IT services at the University of Michigan, and a shared services resource for all campus IT providers. The idea is to remove barriers and offer a single location for ordering IT services and getting help.
Find Services for You
Find Services by Category
Find Help Articles in the IT Knowledgebase
- Services for...
- Services by Category
- All Services
Need to Manage MiServer, MiDatabase or
M Cloud services?
Click Log In above to get started.
Status of IT Services
- Service Degradation: Research Administration Application Service
- Service Degradation: U-M Google
- Emergency Maintenance: Identity and Access Management Application Services
- Unscheduled Outage: Netreg - Device Registration Page Not Responding
- Scheduled Maintenance: Desktop Backup
- Scheduled Maintenance: Backbone, In-building Networks, Reboot ASB * In Building * Distribution Switches
- Scheduled Maintenance: Change DHCP DNS Resolver Addresses Settings for Wireless Networks
- Scheduled Maintenance: Backbone, In-building Networks, Reboot Law Quad Building Distribution Switch