Welcome to the IT Services Portal (beta)
The Michigan IT Services Portal (beta) is designed to be an online interface for all IT services at the University of Michigan, and a shared services resource for all campus IT providers. The idea is to remove barriers and offer a single location for ordering IT services and getting help.
Find Services for You
Find Services by Category
Find Help Articles in the IT Knowledgebase
- Services for...
- Services by Category
- All Services
Need to Manage MiServer, MiDatabase or
M Cloud services?
Click Log In above to get started.
Status of IT Services
- Emergency Maintenance: Emergency Maintenance on s-macc-09w-a-1
- Emergency Maintenance: Voice Services, IP Contact Center Services - Potential Impact
- Emergency Maintenance: Exchange Email & Calendar
- Emergency Maintenance: Virtual Firewall
- Scheduled Maintenance: In-building Networks, WiFi Maintenance: Arbor Lakes, Boyer, and ASB.
- Scheduled Maintenance: MiStorage CIFS, MiStorage NFS
- Scheduled Maintenance: Migrate Non-Prod Exadata Off FWSM Firewall at ASB
- Scheduled Maintenance: In-building Networks, South Hall WiFi Upgrade